As of Monday, September 20, 2021, tests are still be mandatory. Access to the museum is only possible for people who have been vaccinated against COVID-19, have fully recovered from a COVID-19 infection or have been tested.
With the exception of vaccinated people and convalecents, visitors are obliged to present a negative rapid antigen test (not older than 24 hours) or a negative PCR test (not older than 48 hours). This does not apply to children up to 7 years of age and underage students who are regularly tested twice a week in school.
When visiting the museum, please note the current hygiene rules and advices in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please disinfect your hands.
- Please keep the prescribed distance of 1.5 m from other visitors.
- Please consider other visitors when you meet in narrow spaces such as stairs or doors.
- Please avoid touching things in the museum.
- It is currently not allowed to use the receiver at our audio station.
- We recommend wearing a full-face-mask.
In addition, only tested (test must not be older than 24 hours), fully vaccinated and recovered people can partake in guided tours.