When visiting the museum, please note the current hygiene rules in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Please disinfect your hands.
- Please keep the prescribed distance of 1.5 m from other visitors.
- Please consider other visitors when you meet in narrow spaces such as stairs or doors.
- Please avoid touching things in the museum.
- It is currently not allowed to use the receiver at our audio station.
- Please wear an adequate full-face-mask.
In addition, only tested (test must not be older than 24 hours), fully vaccinated and recovered people can partake in guided tours.
In order to trace infection chains, we are obliged to record the contact details of our guests. For this you are welcome to download our contact sheet in advance, print it out and fill it in and bring it with you:
Of course, you also have the option of filling out the contact form at the museum.